What do the systemwide and advertising fees cover?
Franchisees are required to spend 1% of gross sales monthly for local advertising and promotion. Franchisees also give a systemwide contribution of 3% of gross sales to a corporate advertising and development fund to be used for newspaper, billboards, radio and TV advertising, and social media promotions.
What training will we receive as franchisees?
The franchise owner and the designated management team and outlet personnel will be given extensive training both at the franchisor headquarters, as well as the franchisee store, including a dry-run or soft opening. The training will be conducted within 30 days before the grand opening of the franchisee store. Covering all aspects of the business operation and management as well as customer service.
What other continuing support will I receive?
As our franchisee, you will receive continuing support from us during the term of the franchise as follows:
- Technical support
- Sales and operation performance reporting guidance
- Regular field visits and business guidance
- Updates on new products, promos, and services
Will I have an exclusive territory?
You will not be granted and exclusive territory. ROG.PH shall grant a single unit franchise for every 50,000 population in a given trade area. However, franchisor will see to it that each site will service the population to the fullest to make the business viable.
What is the term of the franchise agreement?
Te initial term of the franchise agreement is 4 years, renewable twice to 50% of the current franchise fee for an additional term of 4 years each for a total of 12 years.
Who will look for the location?
The franchisee searches for their own location and submits the sketch location map and details of the proposed location to the franchisor for evaluation and approval.
What is ROG.PH?
ROG.PH is a 24/7 gaming cafe based in Taguig City, Philippines. It boasts of high powered PCs and fast internet to facilitate an enjoyable and comfortable experience for its customers.
What type of ROG.PH franchise is offered?
ROG.PH is offering a SINGLE unit franchise for the operation and development of a franchise unit within a trade area.
What is ROG.PH's total investment?
The average total investment for an ROG.PH franchise for a typical outlet of 145 sq.m. costs Php inclusive of the Franchise Fee of Php280,000.
What does the total franchise investment cover?
The total investment covers the following:
- Use of the ROG.PH licensed trademark, name, and logo
- Site selection and evaluation assistance
- Architectural/Store design and construction assistance
- Pre-opening and start-up assistance
- Comprehensive Franchise Operation Manual
- Training on management, operations, and customer service
- Initial inventory and supplies
- Grand opening and local store marketing assistance
- Total support package given to franchisees to be able to open and run an ROG.PH franchise smoothly and profitably.
How much is the royalty fee?
ROG.PH charges a royalty fee of 10% gross sales covering ongoing sipport and field visits.